Awkward transition on sticky menu

Hello!

I’m currently setting up a website for a client using your new theme Talon, which is great!
However, I seem to be having a small issue that I can’t solve.
I have set the navigation bar to sticky, and when you first begin to scroll it isn’t very smooth. I noticed that it isn’t like that on your demo theme - so I am uncertain as to what the problem is! It’s just a very slight awkward transition. Should I share the url to the website?

Thank you,
Leah

Hi,

Have you tried looking at it without being logged in? There is indeed a small jump caused by the admin bar which obviously only shows when you’re logged in.

Hello,

Yes I have. I’m wondering if it’s because I have changed the logo image upon scrolling - per request from my client. I’ve looking into changing the transitioning properties in the custom css plugin I’ve installed, but that hasn’t worked. Last night I tested out the West theme and I actually like that the transparency changes upon scrolling, so I may change to that. The transition was smoother and the only problem I faced was the images changing very quickly and abruptly. It seems all I need to do is figure out how to delay that transition - this may be beyond your help on here and that is fine!

Thank you,
Leah