Available right to left text and form

hello;

i use of this them in first plan for right to left hand writing language like as persian, but unfortunately some plugins isn’t match with this position. let me know which plugin is compatible for left and right text in this theme and also what about best plugin for making multilingual website with sydney?

with respect

Dear Mr. Vahid,

Could you confirm if you have installed WordPress package in your language? Please refer here https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress_in_Your_Language

Regards,
Kharis

dear mr. kharis;

surely i made from start on main language but unfortunately this theme has a problem in alignment. exactly i checked it in left to right and right to left that problem just exist in right to left aligning.
also let me know how do i can use of social networks icon in this theme? i couldn’t find any. i interested to use of in one of footers.

thanks for your good guiding anytime.

nobody hasn’t any solution for this problem??!!

Dear Dr. Vahid,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delayed respond.

Unfortunately the current version of Sydney doesn’t fully support RTL.

> also let me know how do i can use of social networks icon in this theme? i couldn’t find any. i interested to use of in one of footers.

1. Create social profiles from custom menu. Go to Appearance > Menus
  2. Create a menu item using “Custom Links”
  3. Enter your social profile URL in the URL field and enter proper name in the “Link Text” field
  4. Save menu
  5. Now you can display your social profiles using the “Sydney FP: Social Profile” widget

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis
First of all i should thank you very much for your professional answers to my different questions about Sydney during these 20 days.
As you know i developed my website according to Sydney 1.39 (and used child theme). i don’t use Persian WP because of many reasons and make my website RTL using a WP-Persian plugin. now I solved many problems except the Menu RTL. i write CSS code in Custom CSS and test many plugins for it but the direction of menu is LTR too. I rearrange the menu items so in desktop is seems OK but in Mobile view the Home item is located in last position and … . Could you please Help me. Unfortunately because i developed my website in localhost, there is no any way to access to admin from remote.

thanks a lot
kourosh

To change the default main menu direction to start from the right side, you’ll need to add the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from your site dashboard.

#mainnav .menu > li {
  float: right;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis

Thank you so much for your help. like always your help is very professional.
have a nice day and i hope to success in your business

Kourosh

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis