Attempting to Load Missing File

I am experiencing a performance issue that I believe is due to a missing file being called by my site. I am using the Sydney theme. The missing file is https://file.myfontastic.com/qT3KkfvicnPf5ZiWi4ZWMZ/icons.css

In the attached waterfall diagram, you will see that it is causing a performance issue.

You can view my site’s source code here (line 742 has the call to the missing file).

Please advise. Thanks.

Hello,

It doesn’t look like a theme issue. You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I deactivated ALL my plugins and the problem persists. This is happening in the preloader - its got to be a theme problem.

Okay, I’ve just checked your website once again, but you still have many plugins activated. Can you please deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and leave here a note?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I figured out the problem - somehow a line of code referring to the missing file had been added to my header.php file.

Hello, it’s great that you figured it out! And thank you for sharing that :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.