aThemes Toolbox plugin

Hi,

I have this problem, all the services, testimonials, projects doesn’t appear, and I’m triying to fix but I can’t do it. Please help me.

: you have not created any services. Make sure you have installed the aThemes Toolbox plugin and then create some services here

I hope your answer, please.

Hello,

1. Do you have aThemes Toolbox plugin activated?

2. Did you create some services in Services section?

Kind Regards, Roman

Yes, I activated el plugin but doesn’t appear and I have services.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

Hello, thank you for the link.

You can try to rebuild your website accordingly to Talon Pro documentation in a staging environment or locally and see if it works as it should (then you will be able to move rebuilt website to production environment). Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Here are helpful tutorials:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Please, could you help me more, I don’t have IT department and I used Wp
for this reason.

I hope your answer.

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
I noticed that you have some plugins installed, so you can also try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except aThemes Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Hi Roman,

I have problems again with this athemes Toolbox the server automatically update the wordpress version, and now we have the same issue, please could help me, because the last time, I need to restore all the site becasue I culdn’t fix it, with yor suggestion, but I think this is a problem of the plugin atheme.

I expect your answer, please is very important.

Hello,

I couldn’t recreate your issue on my local Talon Pro install, currently aThemes Toolbox 1.03 plugin works well with WordPress 4.9.6 and Talon Pro 1.16 theme.

That’s why I suggested you to try rebuilding the site, it really might help. I would be glad to help you with that, but it can be quite time-consuming so it goes beyond support.

Kind Regards, Roman.