aThemes: Portfolio Display order question

Hi, I have created an photo gallery for my daughter photos, I created a gallery page using Elemetor as editor. I have used aThemes: Portfolio to create the page: https://photo.zaonguyen.us/?page_id=1067
I created a projects list in such an order that it would progress to my daughter age such as 1 month old or 3 month old, 6 month old and so on from top down, however when portfolio display on the page, it does not show in order from left to right and top down but would jump all over the place. Is there a way to manually set display order in aThemes: Portfolio? For example I want to show my daughter 1 month old photo set first then 3 month old photo set second, then 6 month old photo set third, then 9 month old photo set fourth and so on in the order from left to right and top down. I know it will only display 3 column, so the fourth photo set will jump down to next row.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

(function($){

if ( $('.project-wrap').length ) {

$('.project-wrap').each(function() {

$('.project-item').isotope('destroy'); 

});

}

})(jQuery);

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

it does not seem to help. Here is where I applied the code:

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

My apologies for the incorrect direction. Please remove that code and do these steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
    (function($){

if ( $('.project-wrap').length ) {

$('.project-wrap').each(function() {

$('.project-item').isotope('destroy'); 

});

}

})(jQuery);
  1. Update

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I have installed the TC Custom Javascript and paste the codes you provided me and updated, also removed these codes from Customize > Additional CSS but it does not seem to help either. Here is where I pasted the code:

Basically what I want is to sort the portfolio to the order of the Items I created in the “Projetcts List” as the picture I uploaded in the thread above.

Thanks for helping.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the delay in response.

As checked, your images sizes aren’t identical. Please use the same size and reupload your images.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support