ATHEMES doesn't work properly

Hi I bought life time Athemes at 249$ , and I pretty disappointed few of their themes are not loading in Wordpress, says no CSS syles files, download fail : AIRI, ASTRID don’t work for me…and don’t send me a link for beginner about ZIP files, I do that every day. GREAT Agency It s giving trouble no main menu working properly, none menu on the mobil version, the theme doesn’t t want to updates, you updates and it ask for it again and again… I subscribed May 2020, and I m pretty frustrated and disappointed about this offer, support send you to a forum…I’ m not a student I don t have all day, it works or not. So I can’t recommended this AThemes and say I really satisfied , I’m NOT! RW

Hello,

First thanks for your purchase and sorry for any inconvenience!

But please note that Airi Pro and Astrid Pro are plugins and not themes. Both plugins extend the themes with premium features. This is explained in the documentation of Airi, but really this is not explained in the Astrid Pro sorry for that. I created now a new tutorial/article explaining that for the Astrid Pro too.

Airi Pro:

Astrid Pro:

Agency It s giving trouble no main menu working properly, none menu on the mobil version, the theme doesn’t t want to updates, you updates and it ask for it again and again…

Could you please let us know which theme these issues are happening ? It’s happening with Airi Agency Demo/Starter ? I did a test here and it’s working normally (both desktop and mobile menus). Please try doing the import in a clean and fresh WP install. Another way is check the imported menu to be the Primary at Appearance > Menus > Display Location.

If even so the problem still persits, or if is something different, please send us more details.

We are here to help you with any issue!

Thanks for your patience!

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support