Astrid theme not showing on mobile devices

Hi,
I just uploaded my staging site to live. It looks lovely on desktop (thanks for such a great theme), but it’s horrible on mobile devices - very plain, almost empty. Is there something I forgot to do to make it work on mobile devices? it’s

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to help. But, sorry, your query is still too general. Would you please take some screenshots where the problem need to be corrected on mobile screen? Because when I checked your site on my phone, everything looks normal.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

This is how it looks on a cell phone: the logo on the

header is missing and there are no coloured text widget sections linking to the different categories.

On a desktop it looks like this - I have scrolled past the header image to show the first content widgets

Hello there,

Please check from your site’s admin area if you have mobile module enabled on Jetpack setting panel. Try disabling it temporarily and visit your site with your phone.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you so much, that worked a treat - I can see the text widgets and the header now. Unfortunately though, the header shows twice now on mobile. Is there any way to fix that?