Astrid service feature image, bad quality

I got a problem with the quality of the Service feature images’.
Due to the size of the icon, the image is blurry, and if i import an icon with a bigger res, the image is too big.
Is there a way to fix the quality, or resize a image with a bigger res?

Have a great day

• Rasmus

Hello Rasmus,

Please try to add the following CSS code, and then use higher resolution images for service icons.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.service-thumb > img {
    max-width: 80px;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello
am suing Astrid Pro theme but i have problem to find how to add icon in service section. about Sydney theme i understand how to add it but with Astrid i don’t undertan, so if you can help me it will be very nice thank you

Hello @sakhir-lo,

You should just upload a Featured Image to a page that is using Single Service template.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I have the same issue and didn’t get solve but copying that to custom CSS.

In the link below you can clearly see the poor quality and all images I have uploaded are exactly same size and quality. Examples can be seen within any of the post.

Can you please advise?

Hello @sergiosigler,

Please create a new topic for your issue and provide more details.

Kind Regards, Roman.