Astrid PRO

Hello! I´ve bought the Pro Version of Astrid, but it´s not possible to upload the template on WordPress. Alway get the default “No Style.css” but it´s in there.

How can help?

Thanx!

Hi,

It’s not a theme, it’s a plugin. It says it’s a plugin when you buy it :slight_smile:
Upload it from Plugins > Add New please. Let me know how it goes.

My hero! It works! Made my day! thanx! :wink:

hmmmm… next problem … since I´ve made the upgrade nothing is working … I´m finaly not able to get in the backend … my homepage is not working any more. It show the error 500 … any ideas?

Not sure I understand, you said yesterday it’s working.
Are you sure it happened after you installed the plugin? Did you make any code changes?
Post a link to your page please.

He Vlad! Thank you for you quick response …
I did nothing since yesterday … I just wanted to show a friend my homepage and she said “oh nice page - so… white …”

My Hoster wrote this this morgning:

Syntax-Error

[Tue Mar 22 09:01:45 2016] [error] [client 80.252.98.137] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/www/doc/30485/kf-branding.de/www/wp-content/themes/astrid/functions.php on line 468

Looks like the problem is with the theme, not with the plugin. As I’ve asked before, have you done any kind of code changes? Otherwise this shouldn’t happen.

I did nothing… The hoster said it looks like a Trojans …
Because I really did nothing, just a new post… ?

Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out.
Do you have FTP access?

So nice… Thanx!
And yes, I have access…
Hoster said, I should upload template once again… What do you think?

That is what I was going to suggest also. Delete the theme (only the Astrid folder from wp-content/themes/astrid) and then upload it again (you can also do it straight from FTP).

Thanx! I’ll try and let you know how it works!