"astr" text appearing in services widget

On my website http://www.chimedigitalmarketing.com, the text “astr” is appearing at the bottom of my services widgets.

Any suggestion on how to fix that? It seems to be a more recent issue, but I could have just noticed it.

Thanks,
OneAegis

Hi OneAegis,

Can you open wp-content\themes\astrid\page-templates\page_widgetized.php file? I think those “astr” text are comes from those file.

I recommend you to edit the file using FTP or from CPANEL.

Regards,
Awan

Yep, I can do that! Do I just need to do a search and find/remove it from the file? Or is there a specific location I should be looking for that text?

you just need to find and remove it :slight_smile:

Alright, I just checked it. The text is nowhere in there.

The text is nowhere in the file - but the text is still on the website. The issue is still there.

You’ve already removed the “astr” text in the file but its still appear on the website? Hmm I think I need to check it directly, did you mind if you create a temporary FTP account and send it to awan.rimbawan101 at gmail?

You’ve already removed the “astr” text in the file but its still appear on the website? Hmm I think I need to check it directly, did you mind if you create a temporary FTP account and send it to awan.rimbawan101 at gmail?

You fixed it! Thank you.