Arrow up and live chat overlay

Hi,

Can you advice how to solve the overlay of the arrow up and livechat/intercom ? Both apprearance at the bottom right corner.

Please advice.

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hello Bryan,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I have deleted the plugins. But you can imagine that the overlay of the livechat and arrow up button right? Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hello Bryan,

Do you still need help?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Ya. Still need your help. Can you directly provide any CSS code to avoid the overlay? Or you need me re-install the live chat plugin only you can check my website and give some advice?

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hello Bryan,

Please install the live chat plugin again and provide a link to your website.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Can you advice me the CSS code to remove the “arrow up”? so it won’t overlay with my live chat widget.

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hi Roman,

theideashark.com

You may check my website and give some advice to avoid the overlay. i prefer my live chat widget on the bottom right. Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hello Bryan,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to hide go to top button.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

a.go-top {
    display: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

The CSS code is works. What if i want to remain the arrow up button and just don’t want the overlay with the chat button? can you provide me the CSS code to move the arrow up button upper?

www.theideashark.com

Thank you

Bryan Chin

Hello Bryan,

You can try to move the button to the left side of the screen. Please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Bryan,

You can also try using the freemium live chat WP plugin from Zoho : Zoho SalesIQ