Appearance differs from demo

https://tava.co.nz/

I have downloaded the demo and contents for Sydney Pro and:

1. One of the slider images does not fill the page. Instead, it has a large white border around it.
  2. the text under the home page images is centred and approximately two words wide
  3. Icons are all squshed together in Our Services, Our Skills and Pricing sections.

Hello,

Can you please disable the Coming Soon mode and leave here a note?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman, Coming Soon mode has been disabled.

Regards,
Ivan

I’ve found that I can remedy some of the issues by playing around with Elementor editing. All appears fine on mobile devices however in the desktop view I am still having the following issues: one of the images in the slideshow does not fill the screen and I couldn’t seem to adjust the column widths and settings satisfactorily under Our History, Our Services, Our Work, Our Team, Pricing and Latest News? I didn’t want to fiddle around too much as I’m only a newbie.

OK I have dug a bit deeper and now am left with the first image in the slideshow not filling the screen and can’t seem to get the column widths right under Our History?

Hello,

…now am left with the first image in the slideshow not filling the screen…

It looks like this issue is already resolved as well, isn’t it?

…can’t seem to get the column widths right under Our History…

Left and right columns are 53 and 47% wide respectively, please try to make them both 50% wide.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support