Animated Text String

In the CSS style sheet, is this called “web kit animation”? If so, how can you change time it takes to change from one string to the next? And if it isn’t, where can I find the spot to change it?

Nope, it’s in the custom.js file. Search for Typed inside that file and you’ll notice the options.

Would be cool if you can post a link to your website. The theme is really new so I would like to see if there are any issues.

I went to the file, in the Intro folder that I unzipped, and it’s giving me a run time error. Probably on my end. Is there a way to do this through the editor on WP?

http://www.smartpaign.com

You need to open it with Notepad or another text editor.

You can’t open it straight from your dashboard, but you could use a plugin like this one, though it doesn’t always work properly with JS files.

Right, should have figured. I’ll open it in a notepad. I suppose I’ll have to re-upload the theme?

Yes. We will also add an option to control the speed in a future update.

Okay, I will wait for the update, whenever that might be. It’s not too important.

Thanks!

Is any chance to do something like this:

1st row: MyDomain
2nd row: [“AAA”,“BBB”,“CCC”]

I try type in 1st row:
MyDomain <br/>

but it’s doesn’t work

Can we now change the speed of the animated text? It’s been 3 months…? Thanks,

OK, I find it, it was so easy :slight_smile:

header.php
line #73
add <br />

<h1><?php echo esc_attr(get_theme_mod(‘typed_title’)); ?> <br /><span class=“type”></span></h1>