Anchor Link Scroll & Page ID

Dear Athemes - Team,

I’m working with the awesome Rocked Pro - thank you for this great theme. The menu and the anchor links are working fine targeting ids of widgets and parts of my site, but I have two questions:

1. is there a possibility to make anchor links scroll down/up a little less, since parts of it are hidden by the navbar

2. while looking through the forum I found out that for theme Astrid there is the possibility to set custom id tags for widgets in the Customizer/Widget Section - can this be done in Rocked Pro as well (I tried and only saw my footer widgets in this section)- it would be great to have custom ids for it looks better in the URL

Thanks very much in advance,
Gladys

Hello there,

> 1

Try to add more CSS top padding to the target element IDs.

#elem-1,
#elem-2,
#elem-3 {
  padding-top: 80px;
}

To apply to your site, add it into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

> 2

I am sorry, Rocked doesn’t have such that feature yet. Let me forward it to our developer and let’s see in the future if it would be considered as a worth to add feature.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,

thank you very much! I will try to fix it with the padding!

Have a great day,
Gladys

You’re most welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis