Ancho en crelly

quiero utilizar el slider de crelly y no ponerlo en la cabecera sino en un div mas abajo, el caso es que he editado todo y no consigo usar el 100% de la pagina. mi web es www.panaderiareposterialaespiga.es

Hello David,

Please use English language.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I want to use the crelly slider and not put it in the header but in a div below, in case I edited everything and I can not use 100% of the page. My web is http://www.panaderiareposterialaespiga.es

Hello David,

Please try to use the following CSS code and increase that slider width in Crelly Slider settings.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#panel-2040-1-0-0 {
    padding: 0;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thank you,

it works but in some resolutions the slider make a margin in the left and in the right, how can i do for remove it and get full with in responsive screen

thanks , david

Hello David,

Did you increase that slider width in Crelly Slider settings?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello i used the maxium 1920, but it makes margins in white when i use your code, the crelly slider that i use is under menu not in header, i have put it is in a text box with html using page builder with 0 px in all margins

hi

i put the problems for u to see it www.panaderiareposterialaespiga.es

problem 1

problem 2

Hello David,

Please try to edit row (not widget), expand Layout section on the right side, and select Full Width Stretched option for Row Layout.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thank you it works, but i will try like now

You are welcome David!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.