Am I Going Out Of My Mind? Something Jumping On Front Page!

IN every instance of Sydney, including on your demo, on the front page, there is something jumping or trying to load on the lower right corner. I cannot imagine it is just me! What is going on with this? Thanks!

Hello there,

Could you please take a screenshot of your front page and put an annotation to point me that “something jumping”? Then upload to the free file hosting service like Google Drive or Dropbox and share its link here.

Also pleas share the URL to your site.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi and thank you! My website is on maintenance mode so no one can see it quite yet. I made a video screenshot. Every time when the front page image slides, it does it. Bottom right. Same thing on your demo so it isn’t just my website! I love this theme and thank you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyJH5nsV63s

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing the video link, but I can’t see it as it isn’t set to public. Could you please make it available for public?

Regards,
Kharis

ooops! fixed!

Thank you.

I don’t see the issue happens on our demo site here on my laptop. Does the issue also to happen on your other device?

Regards,
Kharis

Could you try disabling the animation for the text by adding this in a custom CSS plugin please:

.text-slider {
  -webkit-animation-name: none;
  animation-name: none;
}

You can use the arrows to slide faster and see if the issue still shows up.