Am having some slight issues with my Sydney Theme

Hello Support,

1. When i scroll down on my homepage my sticky menu shows up which is good, but on the other pages of my site the Menu does not appear when i scroll down.

2. Also I Need to move site logo and menu above slider.

Here is the Site issan.org.ng

Hello there,

It seems like this is your first query here. Welcome to our support forum. :slight_smile:

I can’t access issan.org.ng here. It seems to be invalid address.

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

@media only screen and (min-width:992px){

.site-header.fixed {
    position: fixed !important;
  }   

.site-header.float-header {
    padding: 5px 0 !important;
  }   

#slideshow{
    margin-top: 93px;
  }

}

If it doesn’t help, please share the valid site address, so I can be more exact.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for your response, Yes this is my first query here. this is the link to the site again issa.org.ng

After applying the code you gave for question 1. It works. But my Sticky menu is covering some of my pages Title from my Site. Any help?

Also after applying the code for Question 2 i really don’t want to use it at the moment so i removed it the Css: #slideshow{
}
Is that Right?

My other Question goes thus:

1. My Author name is displaying on my post which is good, but how do i display the author name with our the any link?

2. I activated Breadcrumbs on my site to allows users to keep track of their locations within my websites, but i see that it does not work on my website. Any help?

Thanks in advance.
Daniel.

Ops… My website is issan.org.ng… i really don’t know why it is not opening from your site, and i see that you are not the only one affected. Sorry for the inconvenience…

Regards,
Daniel

> After applying the code you gave for question 1. It works. But my Sticky menu is covering some of my pages Title from my Site. Any help?

Please replace the CSS code I previously suggested with this one:

@media only screen and (min-width:992px){

.site-header.fixed {
    position: fixed !important;
  }   

.site-header.float-header {
    padding: 5px 0 !important;
  }   

#slideshow,
  body:not(.home) .page-wrap{
  }

}

If you remove these lines:

#slideshow{
}

it will revert to the default state. Could you please be more exact explaining the objective of Q2? If possible, please explain it in a screenshot with some annotations. You would upload it to the free file hosting service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or Cloudup.com and share its link here.

Please split your other new questions on new topics. By doing so, you help us keeping this support forum well archived and be more readable for other users.

Regards,
Kharis