Always mobil meny

Hello, I’ve been following these instructions and implemented them. I would like to know how I can change the black drop down menu as well as the secondary drop down of the parent pages to another colour.

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.btn-menu,
    #mainnav-mobi .btn-submenu:before {
      color: #fff000;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Brilliant, perfect and thank you. Cheers Jen

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you and yes I will start a new feed next time!

kharisblank

Sorry for my English :slight_smile:

Thank you for your advice

I did the manipulations successfully a few months ago but after an update yesterday it makes me humberger button (duplicate)

Here is my site www.aventurelacsaintjean.com

thanks thanks thanks

Hello there,

As checked with my mobile phone, your site’s menu looks fine.

Perhaps it was just a matter of site caching issue, try flushing it at reload your site.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I tried doing this but the menu wont open on desktop… It shows the mobile icon but doesnt actually function in the desktop width. Where as when you shrink the browser screen to a more mobile size it works. Please look: http://demos.tenayadigital.com/RISE/

Hi @elitebulletin,

Thank you for chiming in.

As checked, you’re currently running Airi theme. To fix your issue, try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1200px) {
      .site-header .main-navigation {
        width: 100%;
        max-width: 100%;
        top: 120px !important;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hey Kharis! Since i’m using entirely different code now and running airi theme. Can you please help me get this menu to open from the right side. It currently opens from the left across the screen.

Thanks,

Jack

Hello Jack,

Please try changing this custom CSS code:

To:

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .site-header .main-navigation {
        top: 130px !important;
        right: 0;
        left: auto;
    }
}

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support