Allow copy and paste on Moesia

Hi,

I installed Moesia and it looks great, however it seems copy and paste of content is not allowed. I tried to select text and content but nothing happens. Since I never had the problem before I suspect there is a setting/feature in Moesia.

I want my visitors to be able to copy and paste content from my site, any idea about why this not working right now ?

cheers :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
->
http://www.lilianricaud.com/travail-en-reseau/

thanks !

Hi,

I can select content on your website to copy them, can you, please point out an area which can’t be copied, if the copy content isn’t working for a specific area.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

it doesn’t work for my for none of the text areas. it works fine on any other website.

I’m using firefox on ubuntu 16.

I just tested on chromium, and it works fine. so the problem is with firefox for some reason.

Hi,

Yes, ok, the issue is the Firefox selection background which seems to be transparent, you can change the selection background and text color with this Custom CSS:

::-moz-selection {
    background-color: #ff6b53 !important;
    color: white !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

I will try that asap, thanks for the quick reply !!

tried it quickly using Additional CSS and it works fine ! Will do a child theme later. Thanks for such a quick support !!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba