All pages after updates no showing

Hi,
my page is

http://mrkonjicco.hr/

After update wordpress and theme sidney. All pages can not be dispalyed. I have tried to make new page, and even in design mode after press view, just blick and nothing is show.

I have tried all similiar problems and solutions which I have found on forum without success.

Please help.

Thank you

Best regards

Jakov

:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Jakov,

Does the content of your pages still appear in the editor? Can you please share me a screenshot?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yes,
all pages are in editor.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharirng the screenshot.

As checked with the web browser’s inspector tool, your homepage is currently pointing to a page (ID 535) and it seems likely not on the screenshot you have shared.

Please check the Reading settings under Dashboard > Readings menu and check whether you have properly select pages for front page and posts page. Visit this link for your reference.

You may want to enable ‘Your latest posts’ for the ‘Front page displays’ to show recent posts on the home page.

I hope that helps. Let me know you have other concerns.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,
it does not help.

When I am in editor, i can see page, then when I click View Page, screen just blink and show slider.

Plese help.

Best regards

Jakov
:frowning:

Can you reproduce the same issue on other test page with the same content?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yes
other Theme, open pages.

Solved.
Problem was Header type:
Customizing-Header area-Site header type
If it is set to Full screen slider - first you see slider and the page is under the slider… :slight_smile: I have saw only slider and have no idea that page is under slider.
If it is set to image, page will be show immediately.
:slight_smile: