All padding between rows just collapsed when upgraded to 1.57

The site is right now set behind a maintenace mode, but has this happened to anyone else?
Is there a quick fix. Th problem is over the whole site.

Br Henrik

Hi,

Please deactivate the maintenance mode and post a link to your website, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

He Csaba.

http://www.bargningsteknik.se http://www.bargningsteknik.se/

Deactivated :slight_smile:

Hi,

If you mean the margin-bottom of the panels, then you can fix that with this Custom CSS:

.panel-grid {
    margin-bottom: 30px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Yes, that is good. And if I want some padding on the top swell?

Changing to margin-top, didn’t work.

/Henrik

Hi,

If you want to add margin-top to all of your panels too, then you can do it with this Custom CSS:

.panel-grid {
    margin-top: 30px !important;
    margin-bottom: 30px !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hey.

It still looks of and its like all the containers in page builder needs to add padding and margin manually anyways.

Would it help to reinstall the theme?

/Henrik

Hi,

If you add the Custom CSS I gave you, then you won’t need to manually add padding / margin to your Rows, but if you want manual control of the paddings, then you can remove the CSS and add padding / margin manually to your Rows.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thanks, but it’s not working. There is missing padding around the site. Something is corrupted. Would it help to install the theme again? If so I would need a new updated version of the theme.
Your friend Charlie Livingstone has received copies of my purchase.

I need the theme for another issue on another site aswell.

BR
Henrik

Hello Henrik,

We had to change the CSS code a little bit in latest theme version to fix a bug. But sometimes it might cause other issues under certain circumstances so we’ll have to change it once again in the next version. I’ve just checked your website and it looks well now. However, please feel free to create a new topic if you still need help.

Kind Regards, Roman.