Alignment size of the post picture boxes in the index

Hello,

there is a way that the images of the main page that are used for the post maintain the same alignment size, I understand that the design is similar to pinterest, but I would like to adjust it so that it does not deform, thanks

Hi,

You can have the same size of image thumbnails by uploading the same image size for all of your posts and by using the post excerpt field limit the text of all posts from masonry to be the exactly same amount of text, so all of the masonry posts will be the same height.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

thanks, now I understand. Is there any way to configure the excerpt so that it looks better ?, I researched and I would like to know if there is a way to place the smaller image to have more space for excerpt , thanks

this is the site http://mundodrama.com/

Hi,

Can you, please clarify how you would like to configure the excerpt? You can have smaller image by using smaller images ( at least in height ) as post thumbnails, so use landscape images instead of portrait images ( if you meant that by smaller images.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.