Airi Rookie: Demo heading font family won't update?

Hi! I’m relatively new to Athemes and am working on a site for a client using Airi Lawyer as a starting point. I changed the heading font family to Cabin and the body font family to Lato. Even after publishing, the heading font family is still the font from the demo.

I am not able to get the heading font family to change to any of the available fonts.

Help?

Hello, can you please provide a link to that website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi @roman: Sorry for forgetting the link! Here you go: https://bit.ly/39OOhxE Thank you for your speedy reply.
Rachel

Hello Rachel, thank you for the link.

I changed the heading font family to Cabin and the body font family to Lato. Even after publishing, the heading font family is still the font from the demo.

The heading on your screenshot above is controlled by Elementor settings. Please check this Elementor documentation page for instructions on how to change it:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks Roman. I thought that I could still set an overall font family. If I need to set it by widget, that’s fine too. Question: Should I update the font family before adding Elementor for a new site?

Thanks!
Rachel

Hello Rachel,

Should I update the font family before adding Elementor for a new site?

I’m not sure where exactly you want to update it, can you please provide more details?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support