Airi PRO or Elementor PRO?

Hi there, I have a question on how to obtain the maximum from the AIRI theme. At the moment I’m using a free version of the theme: since it comes together with the Elementor plugin, it’s not really clear for me if it’s better to purchase the AIRI pro or Elementor pro if I want to get the best from my website. The purchase of AIRI PRO version could replace the lacks of a free plugin ELEMENTOR version? From a technical point of view, I will be able to recreate some of the PRO Elementor elements through a custom CSS and HTML from the AIRI PRO version? And vice versa, with Elementor PRO then I don’t need the Theme PRO?
I do not consider the idea of buying both.

Thanks, Eduardo.

Hello Eduardo,

At the moment I’m using a free version of the theme: since it comes together with the Elementor plugin, it’s not really clear for me if it’s better to purchase the AIRI pro or Elementor pro if I want to get the best from my website.

Well, I think that you should read what offers Airi Pro and Elementor Pro, and then decide depending on your needs. Here is the Airi Pro plugin page, by the way:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Sorry for piggybacking on this thread, but it is related to what I wanted to ask. As a specific example, will I be able to do this page https://demo.athemes.com/airi-logistics/ without Elementor Pro?

Thank you!

Hello @angelamaria,

That is an Airi Pro demo content, and it’s enough to have Elementor plugin installed in order to import that demo content. Please feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support