Airi Pro Not working after Migration

I migrated website from AWS to Siteground.

I cant seem to update the Theme (Airi Pro) even though it say that the plugic Airi Pro is active.

Also, how do I determine which demo site I used in the beginning. Can I switch demo themes after the fact?

Please advise !

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Our website is www.panalytica.com (siteground)

It was on AWS prior to migration

Thanks
Michel

Hello Michel, thank you for the link.

I cant seem to update the Theme (Airi Pro) even though it say that the plugic Airi Pro is active.

Do you get some error when you are trying to update the Airi Pro plugin?

how do I determine which demo site I used in the beginning

I checked your home page but it seems to be quite customized, so Iā€™m not sure which demo was imported initially.

Can I switch demo themes after the fact?

You canā€™t switch demos easily once you have imported one. But you can try to create a full site backup (make sure that you know how to restore it), delete site content, and import another demo.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman

We receive the same error when we try to update the Airi Pro plugin.
Thanks
Michel

Hello Michel,

Do you get some errors when you are trying to update?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman
I am not clear on your questions. We receive the same error when we try to update the Airi pro plugin.

Hello Michel,

Thank you for the screenshot, thatā€™s exactly what I was asking for :slight_smile:

Please try to do the following. Go to PluginsĀ ā†’ AiriĀ Pro License section, delete the License Key and click SaveĀ Changes, enter the LicenseĀ Key again and click SaveĀ Changes, then click ActivateĀ License and try to update the plugin once again.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Worked. Thank you Roman

Great, you are welcome Michel!

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support