Airi Pro License Won't Activate

When I input the license into the settings it won’t confirm or invalidate the key. It seems like a cURL issue, but my server is working properly. Other cURL calls off my server are working.

I’ve even activated it in my aThemes account and it doesn’t work.

Please help.

Thanks!

Hello,

Do you get any errors?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

There are no errors on the site or in the console. It just doesn’t seem to complete the request.

Hello,

You can try to remove your key, save changes, add it once again, and try to activate.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I tried that to no avail. Again, it’s like the resource isn’t calling correctly through your API. There is no indicator of a problem in the PHP logs either.

Okay, we’ll check it on our end and let you know.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi,

It looks like the license is currently active on 2 sites. Can you send me an account at vlad[at]athemes.com so I can have a look?

Thanks,
Vlad

I only show one active in my accounts page. Also, while it still doesn’t show that the license was activated on the single website it should be activated on, it’s now behaving as if it’s been activated.

Are you requesting an account to look at the site I’m having trouble with?

Yeah, I’d need an account for the site you’re having trouble with so I can try and figure out what’s going on.

Actually, the sites I’m seeing in the backend that have the license active aren’t using Airi. They probably did at some point.

We had a case some time ago where a user’s host was blocking calls to our server. If nothing else helps then it might be that, though it happened only a single time as far as I’m aware.

Vlad

1 Like

Just sent the login information.

The site is using Airi on my end. Can’t figure this out.