Airi pro doest show menu bar

Dear support,

On https://www.validframes.nl/videos/ page there is no menu bar visible.
How do I get it like the homepage?

Kind Regards,

kevin

Dear Support,

If i set the page layout to elementor canvas the media is goed but I don’t have a flooter and menu if i say elementor full screen the media is angled to the right:

The first is good but the second one is in the right.
Kind Regards,

Kevin

Hello there,

You site’s menu bar looks good. I feel there’s nothing to fix on it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Dear Kharis,

It’s now about the content, look at my picture. The first canvas of Elementor is just fine, the second is all the way to the right.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

@kharisblank can you help me…?

Dear @roman,

Can you help me i don’t get a respons from Kharis for over a week now.

Kind Regards,

kevin

Hello Kevin,

Kharis is temporarily unavailable, sorry for the inconvenience.

The first canvas of Elementor is just fine, the second is all the way to the right.

You can try to deactivate all your plugins except Elementor and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Dear Roman,

I did, still the weird issue.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Dear @roman,

Just had the same issue with www.smarstones.ltd/downloads
Let me explain what I did: I made a new page, made some buttons and I noticed that it was not set to Elementor full width so I changed the page template from standard to Elementor full width. I did the same thing on A other website with Sydney pro active but that worked fine. Looks like a Airi has some problems readjusting the width. The problem is visible on the screenshot, it’s not in the middle but to the left and on the screenshot above it doesn’t need further explenation on what the problem is.

I hope you now have a idea on what the problem might be.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Dear @roman ,

Now I placed some thext in the full width of the page and it went back to normal (edit: it just goes with the text, so if I place a long text it is to far to the right). When I delete the text it goes back to the left side. So it isn’t fixed.

Kind Regards,

kevin

Hello Kevin,

Regarding validframes dot nl, please try a solution from this topic:

Regarding smartstones dot ltd, can you please provide a link to affected page?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

1 Like