Airi Pro and WP Auctions

Hi there,

Im working on a website with auctions and the plugin WP Auctions. I usually hide the tool bar but this plugin requires the tool bar, -for example if a user wants to add an own auction.

In my case the tool bar shows the Airi logo and a button to click with “Dismiss” and when the user clicks it he or she gets the message Cheatin’ huh?

Any idea how I can hide this?

Thank you and best regards,

Harald

Hello Harald,

I asked our Developer to check this issue, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your help and support.

Best regards,

Harald

Hi,

It’s because those users don’t have the right capabilities. We’ll make the message not show for non-admins but there isn’t a solution for you until we update the theme.

Vlad

Hi there,

I just tested and this shouldn’t happen. I’m going to add another check to try and prevent this.

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

I have to bring you up to date… -the support of WP Auctions asked me to download a plugin called “Edit User Roles” in order to enable a user to publish his or her own auctions.

The standard role for a registered user should be “subscriber”. So I did that and I was first confused the user is directed to the admin panel to add own auctions… -I usually hide it. WP Auctions however cannot hide it… you need to go to admin panel.

However, a normal subscriber when he adds an auction can see many other links on the left menu side and I wanted to prevent this. With the plugin “Edit User Roles” I just enabled to add own auctions.

This now hides the menu on the left side but I guess this is also the reason for the Airi message on top of the page.

Best regards,

Harald