Airi Business layout showing incorrectly

Hi there i have just installed the airi theme and then imported the business demo but the layout is text only and not as the demo looks, how can i get to look like the demo does so i can edit from there thanks

below is how its appearing and how it should look!

and help appreciated thanks

Hello there,

Welcome back deanio7 and sorry to hear you’ve run such that problem.

Have you installed all required plugins? Or check your Elementor’s version and ensure you run the latest one.

Check this documentation once again, in case there were something missed.

If possible, please share a link to your site here, so I can inspect what goes wrong.

Regards,
Kharis

hey @kharisblank i have checked the plugins are upto date and turned them all off and tried each one

link to the page is http://www.mthconstruction.co.uk/demo/

Hello there,

This kind of problem is usually caused by inactive Elementor and the page loads regular WordPress editor. Probably you imported the demo before Elementor activated?

I think you should start over again for it’s still a starter site. Reset your WP site with this plugin. Please note that, I don’t recommend you to do this if you want to lose certain pages/posts or other configuration have done in WP admin.

Once your site cleared, follow this quick start guide.

Regards,
Kharis

perfect thank kharis thats sorted it

Finally! I am really happy hearing it. Glad to have an opportunity to assist you.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis