Aged files in child theme

Hi,

I`ve had this problem before that i get a message that i have aged mallfiles in my childthemes. we managed to fix this before, but my homepage crasched yesterday, when upgrading. And now the problem is back,

I also seem to have problem with my licence key. Every year when i get the theme renewed. I seem to get a new account sins i havent been able to remember to add the same email. So i have several accounts here. And ofcourse i would like to have one.

Sincerely Amalia
www.hildur2john.com

Hello Amalia,

First thanks for using our Sydney Pro theme!

I`ve had this problem before that i get a message that i have aged mallfiles in my childthemes. we managed to fix this before, but my homepage crasched yesterday, when upgrading. And now the problem is back,

Could you please send a .zip file with the theme (wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/) and child theme (wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-child/) you are having this issue. You can send for my aThemes email:

Email

rodrigo@athemes.com

This way we can do some tests and see what’s happening.

Also, please send some screenshots showing us wich parts of the website are broken. I did a inspection now and only the logos on footer looks strange.

I also seem to have problem with my licence key. Every year when i get the theme renewed. I seem to get a new account sins i havent been able to remember to add the same email. So i have several accounts here. And ofcourse i would like to have one.

I will investigate this question with the Finance Department and back to you with some instructions here.

We await your email with the child theme to proceed with this thread.

We hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hello Amalia.

Regarding:

That’s because you are using different emails. The best way is always use the same email. Please let us know which email you would like to use as the main email ?

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi again,
The problem with several emails have started when I have paid for the new theme. Anyways.
This is the mail that I want to be the one active amalia@hildur2john.com.

I have rebuilt the homepage as much as I managed. But I cant seem the be able to get away the sidepanel from my webshop, If I remember right that was the problem last time also when wordpress said I have thes aged files.

Hello Amalia,

Regarding the email: We will set this one as the main for your account.

Regarding “WordPress” message:
At really this is from WooCommerce. That’s because you are using a very old version of Sydney. If the missing of these template files are breaking some part of your website, the only way to resolve is update the Sydney Pro theme to latest version. If you go with the update of the theme, please make sure make a backup of all your server files and database before.

If it’s not breaking anything you can continue using this old version of Sydney Pro. If you click in the button below, the message should disappear:

Please note this message is shown by the WooCommerce plugin and not the theme.

We hope this helps and clarify!

Let us know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support