After theme update header area I Need Logo, Menu and Slider text to be Responsive

After the recent theme update, namely the header area, it has changed my logo size, menu format, and responsive modes. See attached before and after screenshots:

This was working with a bit of custom CSS to change the menu icon to be larger and positioned a bit more to the right.

Issues, the logo is a bit small, the menu icon reverted back to its size and position and the Slider text is too large.

The logo was ok, menu icon was ok with some custom CSS but I still had issues with the Slider text and button size.

Issues, everything is too small, icon reverted back to its size and position. The slider text is too small and the button is too large.

Clearly, after the update, the menu icon class has changed. If I am to use custom CSS again, I need to know that the class won’t change again on any new updates.

FYI, I tried in your new header IU Customizing ▸ Header Site Identity/ Logo Height in changing the logo sizes but it does not work. Tablet and Mobile only allow a max of 100px but the pixel set does not match with what is shown on screen. Also, the pixel slider enters up to a max of 500 px but it does not work.

I look forward to your reply in how to adjust my issues.

Fabio

Hello Fabio,

First thanks for using our theme and really sorry for these issues!

We released a new version of the theme today that should fix that issue. So my suggestion for you is:

1. Update the theme again.

If even so your header still have some glitches, revert back to your old header by following the steps below:

1. Visit yoursite[DOT]com/wp-admin/options.php
  2. Find the sydney-update-header line using your web browser’s finder menu (CTRL+F)
  3. Change the value to 0 and save. Here is your visual guide for this.

Once you have it done, the message about the new header system will appear in your dashboard, then you should click in the button " Continue to use the old header ".

We hope this helps!

Please try that and if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you in replying to my matter. Your time is much appreciated.

It looks like your latest update has solved most of my issues and I didn’t need to revert back to my old header. Thank your dedicated team for this update.

Two remaining issues are as follows:

1. The Customizing ▸ Header Main header/ Submenu Background color selector does not keep my set color. It reverts back to the default color.

2. The Front Page Roll Button is not responsive. Size remains the same for all three modes. This was an issue even prior to the update. Is there any custom css that can solve this issue?

Again, great work.
Fabio

Hi Rodrigo,

I found how to alter the size of the front page roll button. I didn’t know in the Customizing ▸ General Buttons section, you now have a responsive setting of font size and padding.

This issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
Ffabio

Hello Fabio,

Great that you figured this out!

Regarding the header sub menu color, really there’s a issue and this option is not working. Our team is already working on it for the next release. For now, please change the color by adding the given custom CSS code below at Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.bottom-header-row #mainnav ul ul li, 
.main-header #mainnav ul ul li {
        background-color: #FFF !important;
}

Change the code to your desired color.

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo,

Yes, the css you provided has helped.

Much appreciated,
Fabio

Hello Fabio,

You are welcome!

Let us know if you need any further help.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo,

Currently, my issues have been solved with your tremendous help.
I look forward to the next update in resolving the color picker issue.

Again, many thanks, and you may close this support request.
Fabio

1 Like