After 1.0.7 update blog post headers are not working

After updating to 1.0.7 airi free theme, all my blog post header content is thrown to the side and content is no longer full with.

Site: kreeativedesigns.com > blog > select any post

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Hello,

Can you please disable Autoptimize and leave here a note in order to let me check the post code?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

1 Like

This has been done. Any update?

Hello, it looks like you have enabled the Autoptimize back.

You can create a staging site for troubleshooting purposes:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you for approving my post!

The staging site as requested below:
https://kreeativedesigns.a.wpstage.net/

Hello,

The staging site as requested below

I couldn’t access it because it’s password-protected. You can send me a private message, you should see the Message button after clicking on my profile image. But please include a link to this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Username: [hidden]
Password: [hidden]

Hello, thank you for the credentials.

I was able to access your staging site, but you have Autoptimize enabled there as well.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I really dont think auto optimize is the issue as it has been disabled and the issue remains. I will attempt to redue the staging site with the plugin disabled but it has been over a week with multiple messages and no resolution.

I am seeing the same problem as @atldreams. I am redesigning my current website and imported my blog posts. Currently I have only edited the accessibility post, but upon looking at the post page, the image at the beginning of the post and the title, author, date, etc, are all a bit overlapping. I just did the update about an hour ago, but did that prior to importing the blogs, so not sure if the update caused this. The only plugs that I currently have active are elementor and kirki customizer framework. You can view the site at sandbox.jcdpromotions.net. Thanks in advance for the assist.

1 Like

Okay, I was able to check the problematic post code and it seems to be a theme issue. You can go to Customize → Blog → Index&archives section and select Masonry instead of Grid for Blog layout, as a temporary workaround. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Does this mean that it will be corrected in the next (or soon future) update for the theme?

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Looks like they just released a new update that fixes the issue.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello,

Yes, this issue is already fixed.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support