Advice on free booking calendar

I would like to add a booking calendar to my Sydney theme Wordpress site. I am rather new at using Wordpress and working my way through well enough. This forum is of immense help. Any advice on which plugin to choose from? I do not need anything fancy and of course I wish for it to be free.

Thank you,

Lilou

I have my eye on Sagenda.

Hello Lilou,

Please check this post:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman for your earlier response.

After playing around and learning as I go, I realize that my vocabulary was not quite right. Though the WP Booking Calendar is exactly what I asked for in my original post, I believe I needed to be more specific in describing my need. I think what I am looking for is an Event Booking calendar.

Here is a better description of what I am looking for:
I run a small alpaca farm and we offer various activities where visitors can reserve ahead of time. I would like to publish a “calendar” and allow participants to reserve one or many of the offered activities.

For example:

1. On YYYY-MM-DD we have an open house day, among many activities of the day visitors can reserve a special time spot (15-30 mins) for a VIP alpaca barn visit.
  2. On YYYY-MM-DD we have an online workshops where we meet with “friends” and learn or create together.
  3. On YYYY-MM-DD we have various onsite activities as well, these are mostly all-day activities with a limited number of participants.

I can manage payment outside the plugin but it would be nice to do it within it. Bottom line is, with a free service I understand that the options will be limited. But, my main goal remains the same: publish a calendar and allow participants to reserve one or many of the activities available in it.

Lilou

Hello Lilou,

It looks like this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.