Adjustment of title size of post

1. How can the size of the title of a post be altered and adjusted to the heading size of a post?

2. Is it possible that the title of the post does NOT appear within the post itself but that the blog starts with the heading only?

please watch my website:
www.get-well-at-home.com (any of the 2 blog posts)
Thanks you

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

Apologies I can’t clearly catch the point. Which part represents something you call as “the heading size of a post”? Could you please take a screenshot of it and share it here? You can upload it to https://cloudup.com/

Regards,
Kharis

1.) The title of the post (Mandalas) is automatically transferred to the post and I cannot change the size of it.
I would like to change it to the same size as the headings of the paragraphs below in the same post.
How can I change the size of the title of the post?

1. If I would like the title of the post to not appear within the post itself (only the picture), how can I eliminate it? I could only eliminate the date but not the title.

Regards

Hello there,

> 1

Try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css.

.hentry .title-post {
   font-size: 20px;
}

Change the value accordingly to meet your need.

> 2

Try to apply the following CSS code:

.hentry .meta-post {
  display: none; 
}  

Regards,
Kharis

thanks,
I tried:
.hentry .meta-post {
}
With above code the title disappears on both, the blog roll as well as on the post page. I only want to eliminate it on the post itself but not on the blog roll. What can I do?

I also tried:
.hentry .title-post {
font-size: 20px;
}
This did not work at all. The post title size did not change.
Any suggestions?
Thanks again for your effort.

Hello there,

Please remove the CSS code I previously suggested as seen below:

.hentry .meta-post {
}

Then you can manage it through Appearance > Customize > Blog options > Meta

I also tried: .hentry .title-post { font-size: 20px; } This did not work at all. The post title size did not change.

The default font size is 20px. You must change the value as needed.

Regards,
Kharis