Adjusting Testimonial Column Width

Hi! I was wondering if y’all could help me out. I’m trying to widen the Testimonial Columns. I’ve got 3 columns, but they’re not very wide (max width seems to be 355ish) on any window 720px or wider (I think that’s right?). It’d be great if I could widen each column to closer to 500px and leave the mobile and tablet layout exactly how it is. Website is: https://www.eblawtexas.com

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

Thank you for contacting about our theme, Astrid. I am happy to help with your queries.

Can you try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
      .atframework_testimonials_widget .testimonial.astrid-3col {
        width: 500px;
        max-width: 100%;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks Kharis,

I tried the code you sent and didn’t notice any change. I adjusted the script to (min-width: 767px) instead of (max-width: 767px) and that got me a bit closer to what I was looking for. It widened out the columns like I want, but the width of the testimonial container ends up pushing one of the testimonials to a second row. Is there a way to stretch the testimonial container to accommodate the 3 wider testimonials on one row?

Thanks again for the help!

Hi,

Try this code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
      .atframework_testimonials_widget .testimonial.astrid-3col {
        width: 500px;
        max-width: 100%;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hey Kharis,

Same problem as before, the testimonial container width isn’t wide enough to support all 3 testimonial columns. Open to ideas.

Thanks.

[No reply needed]

Conversation moved to private message. Hence this topic is closed.