Adjust image position within container for header slider

Hi,

I would like to adjust the position for my images (ideally, individually) in my header slider but I can’t find the right CSS rule. I would like to push up the images a little bit.
Also please be aware that the header slider is already affected by a couple of CSS rules:

#slideshow.header-slider {margin-bottom: -115px;}
.slides-container { height: 85% !important;}

Let me know if you can help.
Thanks!

thomas

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check / give you a working solution, but please specify which image you want to move up / exactly what elements you want to modify and how.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi there,

Thanks for helping. Unfortunately I can’t direct you to the website yet as it is under construction and in maintenance mode.
To be as accurate as possible I want to push up within the container all the images from the header slider although some more than other so the CSS rule would have to be specific to each slide.

This is the actual code for a slide item in the header:

<div class=“slide-item” style=“display: none; left: 626px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden; height: 100%; width: 626px; top: 0px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; background-image: url(“http://2m.com.au/new/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/SmilingWoman-2.jpg”); background-position: 50% 10px;”>

Thanks.

Hi,

If you don’t want to disable the maintenance mode, then, please send me a user access to your site in email to csaba.athemes @ gmail . com, I must inspect your website, to be able to give you a working solution.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

It seems that your email address is not working I keep getting error delivery emails.

Regards

Hi,

Sorry, this is the correct email address:

csaba.athemes @ gmail . com

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

You can move the slider images a bit more to the top with this Custom CSS:

.slides-container .slide-item {
    background-position: -10% center !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi there,

CSS is working fine, thanks so much. Out of curiosity is there any chance I could apply this rule for a specific slide of the header ? (ideally for the 3 last slides but not for the first one)

Thanks again
Thomas

Hi,

Unfortunately you can’t apply to selected slides, because your slides doesn’t have different IDs, all use the same .slide-item class, so you can only apply to all your slides with that class.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

Make sense. Thanks so much for coming up with this solution and for the great support :slight_smile:

Regards
Thomas

Hi,

You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba