Additional Information for Employees

Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to show any additional information for an employee using the Talon: Employees widget. I was hoping to display a mobile number, or even an email?

Hello @wilko88,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to display it in widget, but you can display it on employee page. Just add that information using default editor on employee editing screen and put employee Permalink (you can find it below employee name on employee editing screen) into Employee Link input field (at the very bottom of employee editing screen).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman, I’ll give that a go. With the employee page though, is there anyway to change the template of the page? Currently when I go to the employee page, it shows the sidebar widget on the right, but I don’t want this showing. Also, is there any way to use the page builder in this screen so I can add widgets?

Hi Roman, I ended up working out how to get rid of the sidebar and also adding those screens to use page builder, so all good.

One last question though, now that I have removed the sidebar, the feature image is aligned to left. How can I centre this in the page?

Hello @wilko88,

Can you please provide a link to an affected page?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, I ended up getting the images centred using the following:

.single-thumb {
    text-align: center;
}

Thanks for you help.

Great! You are welcome @wilko88 :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, quick question.

If I have the link nameofthewebsite/employee/name/ and I will use the Employee Link which will be different then this doesn’t mean I will have on my website duplicate content?

Thank you

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your question to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.