Adding social media and get in touch below site

Hi there,

Please help me how to add this: https://postimg.org/image/ohmhkxa7l/

My current website doesn’t have social network, video, and get in touch.

Hello there,

Please see this video tutorial:

The easiest way to replicate our homepage demo is by importing the demo content. Then you just need modify/adjust it. Please see the documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you it works!

Can you please tell me how can I hide / remove footer credit “proudly powered by Sydney atheme”.

It works!

But how can I add keep in touch at the bottom of website?

Please consider keeping the “proudly powered by Sydney atheme” to show your support for the developers.

> But how can I add keep in touch at the bottom of website?

Do you want it either to be displayed on site wide or just specific page? Please confirm.

The pro version of Sydney has an option which allows you to change the credit notes easily. You might considering to upgrade?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi @kharis,

At the moment, I use non-pro version. Can you help?

To answer your question, it is on side wide.

Hello there,

Thank you for the followup!

In order to create a site-wide social profile above the footer area, please do the following steps:

Install and activate the following plugins:

Creating social profile

1. Go to Appearance > Menus
  2. Create a new menu and name it as “Social”
  3. Use “Custom Links” menu item. In the “URL” field, enter the link to your social media profile. In the “Navigation Label” field, enter name of the social network site or any label that you wish
  4. Create Menu

Creating social bar before footer area

1. Go to Appearance > Widgets
  2. Insert “Sydney FP: Social Profile” widget into “Footer 1”
  3. Expand the “Sydney FP: Social Profile” widget’s options and select “Social”, in the CSS Classes field, enter: footer-social-bar siteorigin-panels-stretch panel-row-style

Cloudup

1. Navigate to Appearance > Custom CSS
  2. Paste the following CSS code:
.footer-widgets{
  padding-top: 0;
}

.footer-social-bar{
  background-color: #D65050;
  margin-bottom: 95px !important;
  padding-top: 20px !important;
  padding-bottom: 20px;
}

.footer-social-bar .social-menu-widget li a{
  color: #fff;
}

.footer-social-bar .social-menu-widget li a:before{
  text-shadow: none; 
}  
  1. Navigate to Appearance > Custom JavaScript and paste this code:

;(function($) {

'use strict'

$('.footer-social-bar').remove().clone().prependTo('#sidebar-footer');

})(jQuery);

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
I’m lookinf for a fix for the same topic but with pro version. I would like to have the “get in touch” or contact widget in a column like it is displayed on the picture posted above (https://postimg.org/image/ohmhkxa7l/).
I have the demo content imported but it seems like this widget row is part of the footer? For some reason it’s not displayed…
Could you describe how to get contact widget in a row with reduced size?
Thanks!

Hello @psydrup,

So you would like to have “Get in touch” row replacing the red social media bar?

> I have the demo content imported but it seems like this widget row is part of the footer?

The widgets data aren’t included in the demo content. You have to create it manually using the “Sydney: Contact info” widget.

Regards,
Kharis