Adding projects

I’m trying to use Live composer to add a project. I have tried to title it Graphic Design and have started a New Project from within the Dashboard area. However… I’m nt sure here I actually add the media? I have added the media in the text area as you can see in the screenshot, but it doesn’t seem to be showing - is this correct or am I supposed to put all the media in a different location? Help appreciated!

Hi,

Sorry, I can’t see your screenshot, please re-post it, so I can check what’s wrong.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry, here you go! https://www.dropbox.com/s/5lxrc5rcil88b23/Screen%20Shot%202015-11-27%20at%2019.29.21.png?dl=0

Hi,

If you want an image to set as Project Thumbnail you must upload it to " Set Featured image " on bottom in right-sidebar while you edit the project, if you want the image to appear on the project’s page then it’s in correct place ( in Visual Editor ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Cheers CSABA! I have done that but I must be missing something, how do you make it clickable so that then you can view the projects? I have added the projects, set an image as the preview image… but where do I put all the images for the project? For some reason, even though I’ve added the project they don’t seem to be shown cup on the web page.

Hi,

What you want to achieve? Can you point out on our demo? You want to do something similar what you see on our demo?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks - okay so the “Our Projects” is the result I’d like to do - if you view the Graphic design sector of select66.com its not the right size etc and not as polished as yours, and its not full width, it seems to be far narrower.

While I’m here too, do you know what I am doing wrong with the Gallery Slider Module and Project slider module? I can’t locate it and form what I’ve read I need that to get all the files to show?
I am trying to do it so that all the images on the wedding photography page show up, but at the moment they don’t. I’m not sure why, as I did add the images to the back end of the gallery section but ts not showing…

Any help much appreciated!

Hi,

So you want to make the projects to be stacked to each other? So to don’t have space between each other, or what you mean by “Polished”?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yes thats right - so under graphic design I want to have a list of projects - I’ve got some there now as you can see but when you click them it doesn’t take you to a page or layout with all the other images - I don’t know how to add other images of to each project other than the preview photo… And polished I mean yours looks perfectly done.

Hi,

Please post a link to your site, so we can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks - it’s www.select66.com

Hi any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi,

I have checked and it do link to the correct Project, maybe you have moved the project to trash or modified the urls? Maybe please try to clear your cache ( if you use any caching plugin ), so they will be linked correctly.

Best Regards,
Csaba