Adding contact details in footer

Hi i would like to add the contact details on the right side of the website in the footer. Can you suggest the edits.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

www.artistmeherj.com

I have provided with picture of the end of the website. I want to add contact details somewhere in the highlighted box.

Hello,

You have removed footer credits so I suppose that you know how to add few lines aligned right instead of default footer credits (I think that it’s one of the easiest ways to achieve what you want). But please let me know if you need help with that.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Yes, i am trying to learn just be tweaking a few things and fortunately i was able to learn to edit the footer. But i really dont know how to write the code for contact details (like address. numbers, email, etc. ) all one under the other and aligned towards the right.

I hope you will cooperate.

Okay, but please describe how exactly you removed footer credits first.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I removed it by going through instructions in some other posts of this theme only.
I changed the footer file in inc > functions . Commented the footer.php file where it mentioned powered by Wordpress.
This removed the enire lower line in the footer and then uploaded it through my host.

Hello, please revert your changes and use this solution:

But use something like this instead of Changed text:

<p style="text-align: right">First line</p><p style="text-align: right">Second line</p>

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like