I followed the instructions from the video in the Sydney theme documentation to add blocks representing employees on the front page. It worked perfectly until I went into the types plugin to try to edit the post type name. I broke it and have spent over 6 hours trying to fix it. I changed the name back to employees. I deleted and reapplied the steps to add the types plugin and import the sydney file as shown in the video. I deactivated other plugins one by one. I removed and reinstalled the pagebuilder plugin. It seems like page builder is not recognizing the employee widget anymore.'
This is a great theme, I’m really impressed by it. Thanks for your help.
It seems like this should be a fairly simple fix considering how vulnerable the widget was to a name change.