Adding an image to the website title

When I go to Customizer -> Header area -> Site branding -> Titel der Website, I can write a text in the upper left corner of the website. Is it possible to add an image in front of / to the left of that text?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

And does there the other way around exist an easy possibility to add a text next to a header logo?

I don’t think so, sorry.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi again, Roman,

I have found a plugin called “Easy Logo”. The installation steps are described as follows:

1. Open header.php file of your current theme.
  2. Paste <?php show_easylogo(); ?> where you want to display your logo.
  3. Please comment out your existing logo for future.

Could you please tell me where exactly in the header.php I should paste this code?
(I want the logo to be placed left of the site title.)

Kind Regards, DBL

Hello DBL,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I don’t understand why this plugin is called “Easy Logo”, when it is not easy to install.

Is it at least possible to place a logo in front of the page title (“Startseite”)? (So not in the header but below on the page itself)

Hello DBL,

You can try to hide logo with CSS and add it as page content (if you want to do it only on one or several pages). But please specify the page (pages).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

what exactly do you mean by “hide logo”? If I would like the logo to disappear I could just disable it by erasing it in the Side branding options, couldn’t I?

What I want is a combination of logo + text (Site title or Page title).

Kind Regards, DBL

PS: I don’t understand why in the Site branding options there is the option for “Site title” AND for “Upload your logo”, when effectivley only ONE of these is available at the same time.
Please have a look at my site - As you can see there would be a lot of space for both, logo AND site title.

Hello DBL,

Yes, you can erase logo in site branding options.

As an option, you can add the text directly to your logo (so logo image will contain both, logo itself and text), is that an acceptable solution for you?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

do you think this could work?: http://presscustomizr.com/snippet/display-both-logo-and-title-in-header/

Kind Regards,
DBL

I don’t know DBL, but you can make a full site backup and try.

Kind Regards, Roman.

How can I make the backup?

Kind Regards, DBL

Hello DBL,

Please check this WordPress Codex page:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Also you might want to check this tutorial:

Kind Regards, Roman.