Adding an extra field to astrid_footer_contact

Hi there :slight_smile:
So for a website I used the Astrid template and think I’ve gotten quite for with modification already, thanks to all the questsions already answered on this forum! One thing however I can’t figure out. Underneath in Astrid layout, in the footer, there is contactinfo. There are now three fields: Adress, E-mail and Phone. I would like to add a fourth field, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how! I tried editing the PHP, but that doesn’t really do anything. I think I might need to edit the JS, but can’t find the footer contact in any of the JS files.

Could anyone help me out with this or point me in the right direction? Would be much appreciated, thanks in advance :slight_smile:

ps. No use in linking the website here, as it is currently in coming soon / under construction mode -using a plugin- so it won’t show anything anyway

Hello @nikkidekerf,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do this, it looks like this issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,

Thank you for your answer and advice. I can completely imagin this goes beyond your support policy and I’m glad with the alternative given :slight_smile: Thank you.

You are welcome @nikkidekerf!

And thank you for understanding :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.