Adding a top sticky header above the menu

Hi,

I have my website almost done, and I would like to add something. On top of my menu/header with logo, I would like to add another thin section (either included in that one or a different one). With the same behaviour as the other one (staying sticky along during scroll) where I want to add contact details, to stay present during the scroll.

Think of it like another menu, on top of the main one. Ideally to be able to modify it with elementor, that’d be great since I want to add some icons.

Is that feasible?

Hello,

Sydney Pro theme has Header contact info functionality.

You can check it on Sydney Pro demo site here:
https://demo.athemes.com/sydney-pro/

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for that. It is similar but not exactly what I was looking for. And anyway, my client is not willing to pay for the theme.

I would like that top header to stay sticky just like the sticky menu. That’s why I think it would be even easier if somehow I can modify the sticky menu section itself, so I can add the stuff I want and create that section.

Again, not asking for the stuff done. I can play around with it myself. Just a bit of guideline of where to go to do it. If it is possible. Thank you.

Okay, I understand.

You can add that section code in header.php file and override it in a child theme in order to avoid losing modifications after theme update.

Kind Regards, Roman.