Adding a Custom Page

Hello there,

I am a complete beginner to word-press and web.
I am building a site with the beautiful Sydney theme.
Now, I have this doubt, and need your help. Forgive me if it is a very basic question.

I want to customize a “Part of One page” i.e I want to write my own code [html/css/j-script] to ( make a custom form with a report ).

Please let me know how to do it, keeping the theme environment intact, as in where to write my own code [html/css/j-script]?

Thanks in advance,
himangshu

Did you mean a contact form? If so, you could use Contact Form 7 plugin. Or browse other else that might meet your need best from this link.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks kharis for your reply.

Actually, I am making a quote-form, that can be customized. Somehow I felt the contact form 7 was not enough for this, since I needed some custom form-element like “Cards” ( with a button inside to view more info, and a checkbox ). And user selects few cards from it.
When a card gets selected, I need to create a report ( billing ) form based on the selection and finally send the whole form to me by an email.
Below is the image, to give you an idea on my intention.

Hello there,

Web element like advanced from like that is out of the scope of theme support can do. This prevents me to provide you further support for that. I can only recommend you hire WordPress coder.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis

No problem I understand, and thanks for your reply.
All I needed to know is that, is it possible to do these inside the environment of themes in wordpress? ( lets say even if some one can do for me). If so, what would be the approach of the coder? Make a complete new page (out of theme ), or just use html-widget inside the elementor?
Some hints (way to tackle this) would be appreciated.
Thanks again

Hello there,

Developer would not change the theme, or even wouldn’t touch any single line of code of the theme. He could use a plugin and do some adjustments with it.

Regards,
Kharis