Add tag meta on category page

Hi, is there any way to add the post tags instead of the category on the category page, e.g. http://brommaguide.se/category/mattahopp/flickis/?

Thanks

Hello @svenbergvall,

I’m not sure what is your issue, can you please describe what exactly you want to achieve?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, instead of having each post displaying what category it belongs to I would like to have it displaying what tags it has. In the example above it says ‘Flickis’ on each post, but I would instead like to have each post’s tag stated there.

Hello @svenbergvall,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, thanks for your answer. I managed to get the category links away with:

body.archive span.cat-links {
    display: none;
}

But when I tried to get the tags to display of course nothing happened. I used this, but apparently I’m not friends enough with CSS:

body.archive span.tags-links {
    display: inline;
}

Do you have any pointers on how to get content into the page instead of getting rid of it :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hello @svenbergvall,

This issue seems to require PHP coding, not CSS styling.

You do can hide element with CSS, but not dynamically generate.

Kind Regards, Roman.