Add padding to my Woo Add to basket button

How can I add more space between my product price and the Add to basket button?

https://webdesign.bennbenn.com/graphic-design-services/
webmaster
webmaster1

Thx
Kb

Hi,

You can add more soace around the Add to Basket button with this Custom CSS:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .button {
    margin: 15px 10px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Apologies for the late reply.

Unfortunately the code you provided did not help

Hi,

Please deactivate Maintenance Mode or give me a user access to your website in a Private Message, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba

I have deactivated Maintenance Mode as I dont know how to send a Private Message. Please advise for next time

Thanks Karl

Hi,

On the link you’ve posted above I can’t see any add to basket button, please post a link to the page where you have the button and also, please point it out on a screenshot.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba

Apologies, I should have made it clearer for you…

In the attached screenshot you will see the url to the page and can clearly see that there is no space between the Price and the “Add to basket” button.

Hi,

Ok, I guess I have looked at a wrong place, you can add space to the button inside the accordion with this Custom CSS:

.pp-accordion .add_to_cart_button {
    margin: 0 5px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Csaba. That worked!

Kind regards,

KARL BENN

C 084 595 2481 F 086 661 0083 E karl@bennbenn.com
www.bennbenn.com

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba