Add padding on tablet in portrait view

Hello,

Is there a way to add padding (space) between the last row of a page and the sidebar widget when viewing in portrait on an Ipad or tablet.

I’m referring to the last row that shows “home/about/blog/travel shop” and where the sidebar widget begins with “Lets Hang”

Also, if needed please find my url is https://beachbunnscloset.com

Many thanks!!
Robbin

Hello there,

Please add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
      #secondary {
        margin-top: 50px;
      }
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Thank You! Kharis. This is exactly want I wanted.

Best,
Robbin

You’re welcome Robbin.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I have one more question. On my home page in viewing portrait on my ipad, where it reads travel shop, It’s too much padding between the travel shop image and the text. And there is also too much padding in this section on the top and bottom of the other rows.

Also, is there a way to possibly center this image on the page in portrait view?

Thanks again for all of your help!

Best,
Robbin

Hello Robbin,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#pg-6478-0 .panel-row-style {
      display: block !important;
      padding-top: 0 !important;
      padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

#pg-6478-0 #pgc-6478-0-0,
    #pg-6478-0 #pgc-6478-0-1 {
      width: 100% !important;
      float: none;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis, You’re the best! Thank you so much!

Best Regards, Robbin

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I’m so sorry to bother you again with this. I made another change with this travel shop section on my home page and because of the change, the coding you provided me with to view this in portrait view on my Ipad is not working anymore. There is a lot of space now between the travel shop image and the text. Can you please help?

Thank you so much.
Best, Robbin

Hello there,

Please try adding the below custom CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 780px) {
      #panel-50-3-1-0> .panel-widget-style {
        padding-top: 0 !important;
      }
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis! This is good now.

You’re welcome!

Regards,
Kharis