Add on Question to topic "Change the navigation menu on mobil Size #post-685870

The mentioned metode for changing the menu button and header on mobile devices worked fine for me, too. Thanks for help.

But when you as user click the buttom ‘Click to Begin’ – the screen move to – in my website ‘Services’ – below on the site.

But —– the size/height saved in the header at the top – is missing in transport to next Screen-view. You can see the bottum of the slider (welcome slider) on the next screen-view. How do I solve that?

Hello there,

Could you please share the link to your site, so I can inspect the trouble directly?

Regards,
Kharis

No problem: http://bridge.hjald.dk
I have only testet in on Iphone 6.

Hi again

I found out that my front-page’s ID is 107, so I put this into my Simple Custom CSS within the code that Roman wrote in the earlier support-post about menu on mobile devices (@media -code):

.page-id-107 .page-wrap .content-wrapper, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
	     padding-top: 40px;
}

The extra top-padding was enough to hide the above slider-image. Problably not the right method, or??

I also wanted to hide the title on the front-page - and I put in this code - to hide this:

.post-107 .title-post {
	display: none;
}

Don’t know if its the smartest way???

Tested it on an old Ipad. My above mentioned solution do work on Iphone 6 - but not on my old Ipad.

Hello there,

So sorry for the delay. This issue happens because the content is too short. Try adding more padding at the bottom.

.page-id-107 .page-wrap .content-wrapper{
  padding-bottom: 300px;
}

Regards,
Kharis