Add "More Button" on header

Hello,
i am looking to add 5 buttons on my header. just same as the button comes with the theme.
please help important.
Thanks

Hello @arpit.elegant,

I’m not sure what buttons you want to add.

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

roman,
I want to add the call to action button, THE one which already comes with the theme. please visit the link below to get more idea.
https://postimg.org/image/o7mf4h5fr/

Please Help Fast.
Bit Important please.

Okay @arpit.elegant,

Looks like I understand, theme provides one CTA button, and you need more.

Please check the solution of such issue in this topic.

Let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

after 2nd button if i copy that script again than it show 4 buttons means 1 extra button with same name and same link.
please help.

please for me can you type the script for the 5 buttons so that i can copy and just change the link and name area of the script please.

Hello @arpit.elegant,

Please try to use this jQuery code in order to get five CTA buttons:

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery('a.roll-button.button-slider').after(jQuery('<a href="2ndButtonLink" class="roll-button button-slider 2nd">2ndButtonName</a>'));

jQuery('a.roll-button.button-slider.2nd').after(jQuery('<a href="3rdButtonLink" class="roll-button button-slider 3rd">3rdButtonName</a>'));

jQuery('a.roll-button.button-slider.3rd').after(jQuery('<a href="4thButtonLink" class="roll-button button-slider 4th">4thButtonName</a>'));

jQuery('a.roll-button.button-slider.4th').after(jQuery('<a href="5thButtonLink" class="roll-button button-slider 5th">5thButtonName</a>'));
    });
</script>

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank You,
That worked like a new life.

You are welcome @arpit.elegant,

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.